Mind : The Perpetual Intercourse

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

As the lights of the city begin to soften
I stand outstretched across the water's edge
and hear you breathing a whisper
a secret to share around my tongue,
my lips wanting to part
the distance between us, but for one tender kiss
this night would I long to hold it still forever
To know of your mystery, your slender form to
encircle
and i find you without seeing
everything within all possibility
and you unfold to widen our congress
our company flows
This night, consentious
you surround me
as you always have, with your presence
at it's fullest power, you are the one,
I feel this essence of felicity
I feel we are moving shadows into light
I see your passion move beneath me
I am your heart dancing above
our instinct on the rise
to fill these hidden desires
You surround me and I make you come
find me again and again
this night of tantra
aum ah hum
the shadows softly shifting
I am with you inside
of these moments...
tonight
in the garden we plant
a rose
to bloom
across the water's edge....

© Bri Whitney 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home