Mind : The Perpetual Intercourse

Saturday, November 26, 2005



The orange leaf is symbolic of many things...Lying mid~way between yellow & red, orange is the most actinic colour. As well, lying mid~way between celestial gold, and cythonian red, the primary symbolism if the colour is that of the point of balance between the spirit, and the libido...However, this balance tends to be upset in one direction or the other, so that orange may become the revelation of divine love, or the emblem of lust.
I write this to those who have touched me, for you are both a revelation of divine love AND lust... I am grateful to know you and have you in my life as we continue to build a history with each other...
From the deepest chambers of my heart... much much love... ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home