Mind : The Perpetual Intercourse

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

LOL! This is going to be too funny! I've been selected to be one of dozens of talking heads in the new animated feature / satire coming to a monitor near you I think on Oct. 15th @ http://www.jibjab.com

I 'm such a goofy girl, this is going to be hilarious & priceless... ;D

Hope we all get a good laugh out of it...wink wink!

I sure will anyway!

It won't be the first time I've been in the funny pictures, but it's been several years...

I had some sucess in the industry when I was much younger...(psst...I'm timeless...lol)
with visibility in Desperately seeking Susan, After Hours, Mephisto Waltz & Liquid Sky...

It's a New York thing... the city is the stage, and I change hats alot...!!! ;D

1 Comments:

  • Shhhhhhhhadup ..... ya serious?

    Hugs sista!!!!

    -get m

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home