Mind : The Perpetual Intercourse

Monday, May 01, 2006


My mind is a simple pleasure, my body is a small joy.
I am now SHE who IS.
Everything is temporary, I must accept this.
I stumble, but refuse to fall.
I am not beyond good & evil.
My pride is strong, but quiet.
I Iearn my lessons in the hardest way.
My only competition is my present self.
I need support, the world looks red.
I love you I hate me I love me I hate you
I reach out in thanks to those who care.
I keep you alive somewhere in me.
My heart, my head, which one or both.
Yet still you don’t know me, I hope you will find me.
I hold myself unique. It’s amazing to remember to feel this each day.
I don’t say this to impress you.
I only want us to be one without animation or pretense
The things I want I cannot have.
If I accept this, I will die alive.
I wave my arms to move the world.
The weight of my body is too much to bear.
Someone somewhere sometime will hold me close to make us both smile,
in a warm pile on the floor.
Happiness,
I don’t understand
but I’m trying to make each day epic for myself .
Incomplete,
but human.
La Tama, Bohando,
the rain coming down.
Are there unselfish moments in time?
I do belive in her,
who is alive in me
She becon's sanctuary....
Namaste!

©B~Cup ! 2006
@@>^•.-^<§@,¸¸,ø

1 Comments:

  • touching words, yes so true, i too believe in the feminine inside, the goddess, i used to be a templedancer, have this big thing about devotional dance, the snake, as in the energy rising, and indeed i believe we have to stand and work together hard as it may be, with all those currents of feminine perfection in appearance many of us strive for, i am lowering my expectations, would be content as a feminine in a man's body, but the spirit and the energy knows better!
    btw beacon has an a in it..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home