Mind : The Perpetual Intercourse

Thursday, November 02, 2006





WOO HOO! SCC last year was awsome, but this year was the BOMB with your girlfriend & her posse running AMOK around the city of Atlanta... we pretty much only slept at the hotel...(me not much...lol as the nightly parties saw your storm trooper in drag out progressively returning to the tomb at 6 am...and finally working my way up to a blistering 9:30 AM re entry into the atmosphere Sunday morning...lol woops! Did I do that? Well, I stayed Sunday, only a handful of girls left in the hotel...& hung out with a group of weather stranded pilots & stewerdess's...lol They really had fun with the wild TGirl... prolly made their week...lol I finally left the building by 7PMish Monday evening...LAST GIRL STANDING...lol Well, in my book too much is just enough! One last spin around the scene of the crime, and with a haughty toss of my curls, I left..Many thanx to all the girls who made my week one helluva ride... YOU ALL ROCK! Making new friends, seeing my familiars & getting to meet many who I've only femailed like the stylish & stunning Keri ------- (Who's tits I irreverently grabbed upon meeting her...LOL) Nice rack BTB! HAHAHAHA The Jungle club was quite a scene.... fetish city & totally decadent...Thank you Dr. Z! Well, you all need to come play with me sometime, This girl KNOWS how to trip the light fantastic... There were counted 782 girls there...amazing to be in that kind of crowd.... I'll see more of you next year...till then, Triangles, First Event, IFGE & having fun around NYC are all in the cards.... hope to see you see me here, there, and well, let's enjoy our gift of transgenderism...& keep our community in the public eye & on the dancefloors ...I'll see ya in tha' funny papers...;))
~Enjoy! XO~ Bri !

1 Comments:

  • dlzrbyUnfortunately, I am an older guy. much too "older"...LOL Always thought I was straight until I saw you. Thank you for sharing your photos. You are gorgeous, sexy and classy all in one. You have the most beautiful legs I have ever seen.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home